EDITORI is a trading name of MARDE LTD, a company registered in Cyprus under registration number 234376. Our registered address is 16 EZ Chrysanthou Mylona street, 3030, Limassol, Cyprus. Our VAT number is CY10234376R.
It is illegal to sell any item to a customer under the age of 18 unless the package is signed and accompanied by a parent or guardian for the approval of the receipt of the package.
To use some of the services or features made available to you on this site you will need to register. When you register you are required to provide information about yourself that is true, accurate current, and complete in all respects. If any of your personal information changes you need to notify us in the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The account password you provide should be unique and kept secure, and you must notify MARDE LTD immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
ELIGIBILITY TO PURCHASE:
In order to make purchases on the Site you will be required to provide your personal details. In particular, you must provide your real name, phone number, e-mail address and other requested information as indicated.
The Site is available only to individuals and others who meet MARDE LTD terms of eligibility, who have been issued a valid credit/debit card by a bank acceptable to MARDE LTD, whose applications are acceptable to MARDE LTD and who have authorized MARDE LTD to process a charge or charges on their credit/debit card in the amount of the total purchase price for the merchandise which they purchase. Products purchased by the buyer are for personal or gift use and should not be re-sold, used for commercial purposes or any other commercial benefit. In addition, MARDE LTD reserves the right to restrict multiple quantities of an item being shipped to any one customer or postal address. By making an offer to purchase merchandise you expressly authorize us to perform credit checks and where MARDE LTD feels necessary, to transmit or to obtain information (including any updated information) about you to or from third parties, including but not limited to your credit/debit card number or credit reports (including credit reports for your spouse if you reside in a community property jurisdiction), to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit/debit card, to obtain an initial credit/debit card authorization and to authorize individual purchase transactions.
Furthermore, you agree that we may use Personal Information provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal Information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
We accept Paypal payments for the time being. Selecting Paypal option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to ‘Log In’ and review the amount shown before clicking ‘Pay Now’. Payment will be debited and cleared from your account upon dispatch of your order by MARDE LTD. You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours or that you have been specifically authorized by the owner of the credit/debit card to use it. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment to MARDE LTD, we will not be liable for any delay or non delivery. We take reasonable care to make our Site secure. If you are a registered MARDE LTD user, we will securely store your credit/debit card details on our systems.
Furthermore, we take reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorized access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Site.
GIFT CARDS/ VOUCHERS
1. MARDE LTD gift cards are subjected to the following conditions:
2. Gift Cards are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
4. Gift Cards are non transferable and may not be returned or redeemed for cash.
5. If your order total is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Gift Card balance online via your My Account page.
6. If your order exceeds the value of the Gift Card and you have existing store credit on your account, this will automatically be redeemed to cover the remaining balance. All remaining balances exceeding the value of your gift credit or store credit must be paid by credit or debit card.
7. If you return products you have purchased using a Gift Card, the remaining balance will be credited to your account as store credit and will be redeemed against subsequent orders. You may check your Store Credit balance online via your My Account page.
8. Virtual Gift Cards will be e-mailed to the recipient once the full order has been processed and payment has been taken. A copy will also be sent to the sender as confirmation of dispatch.
9. MARDE LTD is not liable for delivery of a Virtual Gift Card to an incorrect or non-existent email address. This is the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
10. MARDE LTD is not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
11. MARDE LTD reserves the right to cancel a Gift Card if we deem such action necessary.
12. Sales tax and shipping is applicable on any products purchased with a MARDE LTD Gift Card.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS ( INFORMATION, CANCELLATION AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES) REGULATIONS 2013 If you are based in the EU under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (ICACRs), you have the right to cancel your order with us provided you give us written notice.
KNOW YOUR RIGHT:
You have the right to cancel your order within 14 days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period will expire 14 days from the day after the day on which you acquire (, or a third party other than a carrier and indicated by you acquires) physical possession of the last of the goods. To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us by letter to: Notice of Contract Cancellation, Customer Care Department, MARDE LTD, 16 EZ Chrysanthou Mylona street, 3030, Limassol, Cyprus or by email to: email@example.com
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:(i) 14 days after the day we receive back from you any of the goods supplied; or (ii)(if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide us with evidence that the good have been returned; or (iii) if no goods were supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your cancellation. We will make reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; You shall return cancelled orders to: MARDE LTD- 16 EZ Chrysanthou Mylona street, 3030, Limassol, Cyprus without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from day on which you communicate your cancellation of the contract to us. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling, other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.